We are looking for individuals who are switched on, proactive and motivated. If that sounds like yourself then please get in touch!
- BoostConnector is a remote team – meaning that all team members work from their home
- BoostConnector is a team of dedicated people, working full time for BoostConnector
This role will form part of our PPC team which is currently our core revenue driver for the Performance side of our business. This will be a great opportunity for an individual to take the expertise they have in all things Google PPC to grow and build this function.
You’ll be a Senior PPC Marketer looking for an opportunity to manage a powerful team to achieve fantastic ROI. You will report into the Paid Lead, and together be developing new strategies to address market opportunities. We’re currently running primarily in search, and part of your role will be to develop our re-marketing, Google Display and YouTube presence. It’s essential that you are confident running complex reports, communicating with stakeholders and want a hands-on role. You must also enjoy project management and have an ability to build new project pipelines into a busy team schedule.
We look for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who love seeing return on every dollar spent. In return we promise a great team culture and the opportunity to grow and develop into an expert in your field.
- Deliver forecast leads and conversions to the Paid Lead and Commercial team.
- Manage execution, optimization and reporting of campaigns, ensuring attention to detail.
- Coordinate with the wider Paid team on re-marketing activities.
- Consider how to best use creative to create high-converting ads.
- Manage the PPC Coordinators with careful training and process implementation.
- At least 1 year experience with Google Ads and be confident building and optimising campaigns from the ground up, and calculating targets
- Hands on experience in a high volume environment focusing on paid media/ppc/media buying
- Experience in lead generation
- Experience in reporting and tracking using GTM, GA
- Analytical, numerate and commercially minded
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ecomm experience (desirable)
- An understanding of eCommerce marketing (desirable)
- Dutch, Italian, French, or German speakers (desirable)
- Keen to learn and develop
- High levels of enthusiasm
- Forward thinking
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
WHY YOU’LL LIKE WORKING WITH US
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to find new ways of working
- We offer a job to grow and take ownership of your own work, think of it as starting your own little business!
- Your ideas are listened to, you’re the expert of your field after all
- We’re fast but relaxed, structured but flat and dynamic but focused
LET’S GET TO IT
If you’re interested in working with us as a PPC manager, please contact us on [email protected] and include details on
- Your experience with PPC and digital marketing
- CV with an overview of education and work experience
- Personal details including country of residence
- Details on when you (potentially) can join our team
– And then we take it from there. We are looking forward to hearing from you!